Monsoon is the best time to feel nature and enjoy the splendid beauty of places which has lots to offer. It is the season that gives us the bliss in the form of rain, so why not get them with our arms wide open. This monsoon season, plan your vacation to experience the thrilling vibes of mountains and be adventurous by visiting exciting and unique places in India. Visit places that are the epitome of peace and enjoyment both. We have sorted the most gorgeous and unique places to visit in the monsoon season.
Ever you visited a place which is full of lush greenery along, with the spectacular views. If not, then do spend time in Shillong. You will be awestruck by the beauty of Shillong. This is a unique place to be visited in India. Monsoon is the perfect time to visit the “Scotland of East”. Yes, you heard that right Shillong is known as the Scotland of the east. The beauty of this place is not limited to its views but expands from waterfalls to misty clouds along with little rain showers, especially in the monsoon season. So it is one of India’s best places to visit during the monsoon.
THINGS TO DO IN SHILLONG
- You can try different things over here; one such is road tripping around the beautiful hills of Shillong
- Don’t forget to visit the impressive waterfalls such as elephant falls, spread eagle falls, and many others
- The best part of visiting Shillong is trying different local delicacies
Coorg, In Karnataka, is also one of India’s best places to visit during the monsoon. You can easily plan your vacation on the weekend and come to this heaven-like place. With proper road connectivity, you can enjoy being a wonderful place. This place is perfect for escaping the hustle and monotonous life and reviving and refreshing your mind. Here you will get a blissful experience because of the incredible flora and fauna, which is more attractive. Couples and youngsters love this place and enjoy the Coorg monsoon tourism.
THINGS TO DO IT COORG
- As it is only 5 hours trip from Bangalore you can easily enjoy a lot many things during weekends such as trekking, bird watching along with horse riding
- A tour of the coffee plantation is a great option to explore this wonderful place.
If you are looking for the best places to visit in Maharashtra and nearby, especially during monsoon season, do visit Mahabaleshwar. This place’s captivating beauty is India’s most preferred romantic place. As it is close to Mumbai, you quickly drive to this place and enjoy your short and peaceful vacation. The distance from Mumbai is around 250 km.
THINGS TO DO IN MAHABALESHWAR
- You can try many things in Mahabaleshwar while exploring Mahabaleshwar; visit pratapgad, the most beautiful place near Mahabaleshwar.
- Also, you can visit Lingamala waterfalls along with the elephant’s head point, which is the major attraction in Mahabaleshwar.
Kutch , Gujarat
The best place to visit is in the monsoons near Gujarat in kutch. The beautiful place in Gujarat has the most tourist attraction. Monsoons are the best time to see here because the weather is pleasing; you will not feel hot or humid at this time. The kutch has proper road connectivity, and you can avail of airport facilities till Bhuj. Sand and calmness are captivating here; you will love to see the diversity, which is also attractive. Apart from this, the local cuisines of Kutch are just unique.
Click here to Know more places to visit in Gujarat
THINGS TO DO IN KUTCH
- You can visit the dhinodhar hills in kutch, which are worth seeing, especially in the monsoon season
- Apart from this sunset view in kutch after rain is way too adorable, don’t forget to watch that
Goa is also a great option to explore during the monsoons because you enjoy visiting different beaches in good weather. This is the best time to visit goa because you won’t get sunburn and can enjoy yourself to the fullest. Apart from beaches, many places are worth visiting, such as churches and other areas.
THINGS TO DO IN GOA
- You can do fantastic things to make your monsoon vacation memorable such as trekking, bird watching, hiking, and other adventurous activities.
2,631 total views, 2 views today
One thought on “THE BEST PLACES TO VISIT IN INDIA DURING MONSOONS”
November 10, 2022 at 11:58 am
Beaches of Gujarat lie along the western coast of India and stretches through the long and beautiful coastline. Some of the finest beaches of the country are nestled in the state of Gujarat which flaunts their sparkling blue waters, lovely climate and swaying palm trees. Spending weekend holidays and the long holidays in the tranquility of beaches of Gujarat is immensely refreshing. In addition to sightseeing and relishing the beauties of nature, many other intriguing activities can also be enjoyed here including diverse water sports.