Summer is the season that brings big challenges to the skin. During summers our foremost priority is skincare. As we are more exposed to Sunlight and heat stroke, it is important to care for our skin a little more. Due to the sun our natural glow generally fades away or becomes dull along with it we have tanning on our skin. To alleviate these problems people generally focus on getting an instant solution for it and buy some beauty products, but these products are also harmful to the skin. We are suggesting the best natural glowing skin solution, and these are the best summer skincare tips.
CUCUMBER FACE MASK
Cucumber is generally used for salads in the summer season because they have many beneficial nutrients. As cucumber is beneficial so you can make use of it for glowing skin naturally. These are some suggested cucumber face masks for the daily skincare routine in summer.
GRAM FLOUR WITH CUCUMBER JUICE FACE MASK FOR GLOWING SKIN
- Firstly mix gram flour with adding some cucumber juice in it.
- Apply this Cucumber + Gram flour mixture to your face for at least 20-30 minutes.
- Then rinse it with lukewarm water
- Gently wipe your face with a cloth or towel
This mixture of cucumber and gram flour will bring an instant glow to your face and it will freshen your face.
CUCUMBER AND POTATO FACE MASK
- Firstly prepare cucumber juice and potato juice and mix them well.
- Apply this mixture to your face with your hands
- Leave it for 10-15 minutes and then rinse it off with water.
Summer creates sunburn and tan on your skin, this cucumber and potato face mask will help you to remove it.
CUCUMBER AND RAW MILK FACE PACK
- Add two tablespoons of raw milk to two tablespoons of cucumber pulp.
- Apply this face mask to your face and neck
- Rest this mask for at least 15 minutes then wash it off.
Raw milk is sometimes used as a natural skin cleanse mixing it cucumber pulp results in healthy and glowing skin.
BANANA FACE MASK
Banana is a great fruit and is healthy for your body. Apart from your body banana is also healthy for the skin. People wonder how to make your skin glow naturally at home, the banana face mask home remedies are for all. It has so many nutrients that by applying it, your skin will nourish and glow. It works as an anti-aging mask and also prevents skin from germs and infection. Here are some suggested banana faces for healthy skin in summer.
AVOCADO AND BANANA FACE MASK
- Firstly take banana and avocado and smash and mix it properly.
- Add honey to the mixture to make it a little smooth
- Apply this face mask after cleansing your face with water.
- Leave for the next 20-30 minutes and then massage your face for 4-5 minutes
- Wash your face with water and see the instant glowing and refresh skin
OATS AND MILK FACE MASK
- Firstly take a banana and mash it, add milk and oats to it and leave the mixture for 10 minutes
- After that mix it well, till gets smooth
- Clean your face with water and apply the face mask for 20-30 minutes.
- Before removing the mask scrub your face with it
- And then wash it and pat the skin dry
This is the ultimate healthy skin tip for the face at home, try this home remedy at least twice a week. Milk rehydrates the skin and oats are helpful to remove tan from the skin.
ALMOND FACE MASK
The best beauty tip for the face at home is to apply an almond mask with a different mixture. Almonds are rich in Vitamins E and it is good for the skin. Vitamin E helps to get a fair complexion along with smooth and glowing skin. Summers can create acne problems in your skin, by using almonds on the skin can prevent that and also open skin pores.
ALMOND FACE MASK WITH LEMON JUICE
- Firstly take almonds around 4 to 5 and grind them properly.
- Add some lemon juice to the grinded almond.
- Apply this mixture to your face with hands or brush and leave it for 20 minutes.
- Wash it with cold water
Lemons contain vitamin C and they are helpful to remove dead skin cells from skin and tan which is caused because of sun heat.
ORANGE PEEL POWDER WITH ALMOND
- Take grinded almond and orange peel powder and mix them well by adding milk to it.
- Apply the mask to your face and leave it for 5-10 minutes.
- Before washing you can scrub your face in a circular motion and then rinse it off.
Orange peel powder is good for skin and applying it on your face with almonds can get you glowing skin naturally. This face mask you can apply twice a week
ALMOND WITH MILK
- You have to soak almonds around 7-8 in a cup of milk overnight
- Grind the soaked almonds, if needed apply more milk to it
- Apply the paste gently to your face
- Wash it off after 10-20 minutes of applying
PAPAYA FACE MASK
Choose Papaya! Do you know why? because papaya is one of the best home remedies for amazing glowing skin. This filled with nutrient fruit is used as an exfoliator for skin, it removes dead skin cells and tanning. Applying Papaya with different other useful ingredients can make your skin glowy and naturally radiant. Adding to this Papaya has papain in it which is also good for the skin. Here are some suggested Papaya Face masks for naturally glowing skin at home.
HONEY AND EGG WHITE WITH PAPAYA
- Take papaya roughly mash it and add honey to it along with it add 1 egg white
- Mix all three-ingredient properly
- Apply on your face and leave it for 10-20 minutes
- Wash the mask only with warm water, apply this mask once a week
Honey has a hydrating element in it so it is good for skin health and as a result, it smoothens your skin. Egg white helps to close your skin pores and tighten up your skin.
PAPAYA WITH LEMON
- Firstly squeeze lemon juice around 1 tablespoon add papaya to it and mix it well.
- Apply the face mask for 10 minutes
- Wah your face with water and see the instant glow on your face
A Lemon and papaya mixture is great for skin health. Lemon has vitamin C which can be perfect for skin and it will reduce dark spots and acne.
TURMERIC FACE MASK
Every Indian household has this important spice known as turmeric. Turmeric is known for its ample benefits. It is a wonderful healing spice along with it has a glow skin secret. Best for anti-inflammatory, antibacterial and anti-aging. Haldi is also used as a body scrub and Indian wedding rituals have their unique presence.
TURMERIC AND SANDALWOOD FACE MASK
- Add Sandalwood powder and a pinch of turmeric to a bowl
- Stir it well by adding rose water to it
- Keep the pack for 15-20 minutes and then remove it washing your face
- Do it at least twice a week
YOGURT, FULLERS EARTH, AND ROSE WATER
- Take a bowl and add 1 tablespoon of yogurt along with Fuller’s earth and rose water and a pinch of turmeric
- Stir it until it makes a smooth paste
- Apply the mask to your face and rest it for 15 minutes
- Rinse it off with cold water
Yogurt is good for skin and the same as rose water apply this face mask for healthy glowing skin.
LEMON FACE MASK
Lemons have the best solution to remove tanning . Vitamin C is present in Lemon and they are used for natural bleaching. Lemons are easily available at home and simply we can buy from markets. They bring natural glow to skin especially in summer season.
HONEY AND LEMON MIXTURE
- Firstly add honey in a bowl then add juice of lemon
- Mix it well and make a paste
- Apply this paste on your skin for 15 mins
- Wash it with fresh water
Honey softs the skin and this honey and lemon mixture is good to remove tanning
STRAWBERRY AND LEMON
- Take out pulp of two to three strawberries
- Mix the pulp with yogurt , honey and lemon
- Make a paste and apply it on your face and neck area
- Wash it after 10-15 minues
- Do apply this face pack twice a week
1,496 total views, 4 views today